JOIN OUR TEAM
To provide expert integrated outpatient therapy for individuals experiencing eating disorders, and to provide education, support and advocacy for individuals, families, professionals, and the broader community.
- Evidence-based therapy
- Clinical excellence
- Integrative care
- Ongoing learning
BENEFITS + PERKS
- Pre-existing referral pathways for consistent client bookings.
- Ability to work in a niche area as part of a MDT.
- Full administrative support provided during working hours
- Quarterly in-house professional development events tailored to the needs and interests of the team.
- Opportunities to provide group therapy
- Clinical research opportunities
- An experienced and well-established team of clinicians
- Access to peer supervision
Clinical Psychologist, Claremont
Clinical Psychologist, South West
Dietitian, South West
Please fill out the form below to contact us about new opportunities for joining our team.