Fees and Rebates

You will need a referral from your GP (general practitioner), psychiatrist or paediatrician to access Medicare rebates. You do not need a referral if you plan to claim appointment costs from your private health insurance.
We require all clients with eating disorders to maintain regular contact with their GP, psychiatrist or paediatrician for medical monitoring due to the inherent medical risks associated with an eating disorder. With your permission, we will also regularly communicate with your medical team to optimise your care.